Did you try the Mango Avocado Sandwich Spread? Do try it in the next opportunity you get. However, if mangos are not available in your part of the world at this time of the year, don’t worry. Today I have another Avocado Spread recipe for you – Cucumber Avocado Spread.
It is easy to make and can easily be used in place of butter. You can use it as a spread on your toast in your breakfast or inside your wrap as your mid-morning snack. It is as healthy and the ingredients are easily available as well.
A few days back I wrote a post dedicated to Avocados. Do have a read, if you have not already. It will let you know how healthy Avocados are; and give you the necessary motivation to include Avocados in your meal. The reason why I insist so much to include avocados in your meal plan.
Cucumber Avocado Spread for Sandwich
- Avocado: 1 Full, finely chopped, or mash with a fork
- Cucumber: 1/2 cup, finely chopped (I used English cucumber, as it does not leave water)
- Pomegranate: 3/4 cup, seeded (optional, you can avoid it if you cant find it)
- Sun-Dried Tomato (affiliate link): 2-3 pieces finely chopped
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (affiliate link): 1 teaspoon
- Garlic: 1 clove, slightly burnt on gas and chopped
- Cilantro: 1/2 cup, chopped
- Green Chilli: 1-2 medium sized (optional but recommended)
- Salt: to taste
- Red Chilli Flakes: 1/2 teaspoon
The Process is simple, just take a bowl and put all the ingredients into it one by one and mix well. Add Cucumber & Pomegranate in the end and again mix well.
Refrigerate it. Add a spoonful to your bread slice or your warp and you are good to go.
This avocado spread can be used for at least 8-10 days.
You want to rock your weight loss journey, avocados cannot be ignored. With the correct amount of fat and nutrition, this fruit is your friend. 👌🏻👍
Here’s me signing off, until my next post.