If you are smiling, well I don’t blame you. Yes! I am back with another Fritter Recipe 🙂 Zucchini Carrot Chickpeas Flour Fritters, basically, these are in the form of mini pancakes. You will love them.
The earlier fritters I gave recipes are Corn Zucchini Fritters Recipe, Vrat Wali Tikki Recipe, Chana Dal Vada Recipe, and Peas Soya Corn Fritters. You may like to see these recipes as well and keep alternating them to have your tea time snacks. Have you tried any of the fritters till now? Do comment on how you found them.
All the ingredients used are vegetarian, no meat or even eggs are used.
- Zucchini: 1 medium-sized grated
- Carrot: 2 medium-sized grated
- Onion: 1 large, finely chopped
- Garlic: 2 large cloves, finely chopped
- Green Chili: 1 large, finely chopped
- Chickpeas Flour (Besan): 1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Bicarbonate: 1/2 teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder: 1 teaspoon
- Cumin Powder: 1 teaspoon
- Cilantro: 1/2 cup finely chopped
- Lemon Juice: 1-2 teaspoons
- Olive Oil: 1-2 Table Spoon Oil
- Put all the ingredients in a medium-sized bowl. Add water only if needed. Make it into the batter of it and leave aside for 10 minutes
- Put a flat pan to heat and put the oil on it. Spread the oil on the pan.
- Take the batter in a big spoon and spread in on the oil, like mini pancakes.
- Cook for 2 minutes on both sides and more if you like them crispier.
- Once ready, take them out on a tissue paper so that it absorbs and extra oil.
- The Fritters are ready to be served.
The Zucchini Carrot Chickpeas Flour Fritters can be eaten with sour cream or green mint chutney. They taste delicious. Actually these fritters great to eat even it eating without any chutney.
Again, I would love to hear from you what you think about the fritter recipe for this one or the ones I have previously given to you.