Almost all my life I have stayed away from Pineapples, thinking that they have too many calories and eating them will make me fat(ter) .. 🙂
But sometime back I stumbled upon the numerous benefits of pineapple – helps in asthma prevention, controlling blood pressure, constipation prevention… oh there are lots plus it is rich in Vitamin C as well.
Seriously!! how could I have NOT eaten this nutritious fruit all those years of my life. But better late than never.
I had seen this recipe a few months back and so I decided to try it. It has now become one of my preferred evening snacks.
Ingredients For Salad:
Ingredients For dressing:
- Mix all salad ingredients in a large bowl
- Mix all dressing ingredients in another bowl
- Pour the dressing ingredients over the salad bowl
- Mix Well
- Keep it in the refrigerator to cool
That is it, you are done. Simple, Refreshing and Delicious.
This refreshing Pineapple Cucumber Salad is the ideal snack to have when you are looking for something soothing. It’s packed with vitamins and so crunchy. It’s HEALTHY, all natural and super easy to make! It is great for a Weight Loss snack.
Make it & enjoy it.Pineapple Cucumber Salad is one of the best examples of #CleanEating & should definitely be included in your #weightloss diet. Click To Tweet
Things to Remember:
- Cutting a Pineapple can be both tricky and tedious. Unless you are good with cutting the stuff and know how to exactly do it, I recommend that you get it peeled from the market itself. This definitely makes it much easier, else the pineapple eyes can make your throat sore.
- Prepare the dressing, but put it on the salad just before serving, else the salt in the dressing makes the water ooze out faster making the salad stale.